Rules and Important Information
Directions to Camp Blaze in North Bend,
Directions to Bellevue Fire Training Center in Bellevue,
Washington (1838 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA)
Emergency Phone Numbers: 206-291-7588 and 206-291-7139
- Campers will be supervised at all times. The Washington State Patrol
Fire Training Academy in North Bend is a secure facility. Campers will
not socialize with anyone outside camp.
- Trained, experienced safety personnel will conduct and supervise all
training and activities which include many levels of built-in safety.
Campers will be fully supported and supervised at all times.
- All camp staff are professional firefighters, paramedics, and emergency
medical technicians. There will be a Seattle Fire Medic vehicle on site
every day for emergencies.
- We require an emergency contact for each camper.
- We require that campers are covered by medical insurance for the week
of camp. If you do not have medical insurance, please contact us for
- If a camper cannot meet the requirements of participation, or displays
disruptive behavioral problems, she may be sent home at a cost to the
Cost and Transportation
- Campers need to secure their own transportation to North Bend, Washington
or the Seattle airport or bus station. Transportation to North Bend
from the airport or the bus station will be provided to campers at no
- Beyond the application fee and transportation to and from the site,
Camp Blaze will be held at no cost to campers.
Clothes and Food
- Campers will need to bring a sleeping bag, athletic shoes for running
and aerobic activity, medications (if any), towels, toiletries, sweatshirt
- Shorts and T-shirts will be provided.
- Campers will be fed three meals a day, water and snacks provided throughout
- Laundry will be done during the week.
- Campers will have daily access to shower facilities.